The iMore show brings you everything you need to know about the week in iPhone, iPad, Watch, TV, Mac, and Apple!
You can now save money on services with the Apple One subscription bundle. The iMore crew are here to breakdown the savings and Joe reports on his signup experience.
They also examine charging speeds with the iPhone 12’s MagSafe technology paired with the new 20W power adapter. Lory swoons over video footage of the soon to be released iPhone 12 mini, and Apple had a great Q4 2020 earnings report.
- Apple One is now available – here’s how to get it | iMore
- We ‘will never go back’ to a world without contactless payments, says Cook | iMore
- Apple Earnings Call Transcripts: Apple CEO Tim Cook on the company’s 2020 Q4 earnings | iMore
- iOS 14 beta users plagued by ‘please update’ popup | iMore
- iPhone 12 mini gets its first hands-on video and it lives up to the name | iMore
- iPhone 12 MagSafe charger only hits 15W when paired with a 20W adapter | iMore
- Apple TV+ show ‘Ted Lasso’ has been renewed for a third season already | iMore
- The macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 beta brings some iOS 14.2-like drawn wallpapers | iMore
- FightCamp: On Demand Boxing Workouts — Try FightCamp for 30 days, and if you don’t love it, they’ll refund your money! Train like a fighter and turn your sweat into results. To try Fight Camp for 30 days, just go to: joinfightcamp.com/imore
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to: